Well, That was Interesting

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 19 12:45:54 CEST 2008

Le 14 août 08 à 22:21, Ron West a écrit :

> you know what is funny? after my last physical my doctor informed me
> that i have borderline high cholesterol. me, the 75% vegan, pure food
> eating, healthy food nut. sigh.... i'd be dead by now if i didn't do
> the crap i do now to take care of myself.

A large part of the cholesterol issue is genes driven, there's family
trends. If you're in such a family, it'll be most certainly an issue
one day whatever you're diet is.

Remember a (large) part of cholesterol is endocrine, so you can have
a high ratio of "bad/good" cholesterol even with the best diet if
you're predisposed to. Now the best thing in such situations is to
keep monitored, and try to avoid raising into the bad level at first.
It's just like diabetes, it's better to live with when avoiding most
of it before it comes really in.

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi