Just blowing off some steam...

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 16 16:05:05 CEST 2008

Somehow my wireless router broke down last night while I was
sleeping. Internet on all of my computers gone, except for the
wired one - and I have a big deadline Monday and I need the net!
Then the broken router somehow ruined the wired internet
connection on the last computer as well. :-/

Checked out what I could, tested stuff, and then I bought a new
one. Cost me around 4 hours.

And then this new router... worked right out of the box after
going through the wizzard! Sjeez! That's not normal... ;-)

Anyhow, to Jay, Joost, Perry and all the others who are usually
jumping on my wifi as soon as they arrive at my place - I've got
a new network and a new password.

Happy Gert again - still got to work, though...
--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n