cool iphone app

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 15 17:49:54 CEST 2008

On Aug 15, 2008, at 4:31 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Andrew Robinson schreef:
>> A quiuck heads up for iPhone users who may want to grab this quick,
>> as
>> it's free for the first 100,000 downloads then it will rise to $3.99.
>>
>> "Simplify Media" - streams your computer's iTunes library to your
>> phone over wifi, edge or 3g. Needs a little background program
>> running
>> on your mac, but very easy to set up... goodbye 16Gb ipod, hello 1Tb
>> ipod!
>>
>> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284941327&mt=8
>>
>> - Andy_R
>
> Hey, Andy, this looks really cool.
>
> I am installing this app now (it's scanning my itunes library),
> but my library is sort of a mess at the moment. I am definitely
> going to check it out with my computers / iphone at home.
>
> It might be extremely cool to have some libraries from music-bar
> peeps to share...

What I am playing with lately

Frotz
I'm ashamed to say I never played these back in day, but having a lot
of fun with them now.
http://gizmodo.com/5036810/iphone-apps-we-like-frotz-the-text-adventure-errr-emulator

VNC light
Remote desktop in your hand :) Cool and handy but I'm having
resolution issues, it seems to bug out and crash if you have a dual
screen set up active on your computer. Something to do with having a
resolution limitation of 1680x1200, and the app trying to cut out the
other screen but screws up, this will prob get fixed in an update. If
your single screen no probs though.

Chopper - 7.99 - worth it and probably one of the best games on the
store when it comes to fun.

There is some 909 app but I have not tried it.

App store first month - sales of $30 million. Wow.