your daily routine

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 21:47:00 CEST 2008

Ron West wrote:
> while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
> the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
> do you eat? vitamins? exercise?

Mostly avoid pre-packaged, pre-prepared foods. Occasional take away,
Chinese or fish and chips.
Make own soups, coleslaw, salads, jams/preserves (sometimes) all meals
made from base ingredients. This way, you are in control of how much
salt and fat is in your meal, not the salt and fat barons.

Sit on my ass and type myself fit.
Cycling about 2-3 times a week for up to 40 miles a time, if on MTB,
it's a hill.

:)

I think most of the calories are eaten up by my brain thinking along
lots of sidetracks on the way...