your daily routine

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 14 19:02:22 CEST 2008

Ron West schreef:

> while on the subject of nutrition and fitness i'm curious to know what
> the daily choices of those that consider themselves fit are. what food
> do you eat? vitamins? exercise?

Well, I don't consider myself fit, but here goes:
* breakfast: bran flakes with dried fruit (Kellogg's Fruit 'n Fibre)
with soya milk; Actimel (pro-biotic yoghurt drink).
* lunch: usually the same as supper yesterday; 0.5L of Coke Zero.
* supper: usually pasta or rice with a sauce of fresh vegetables and
chicken, sometimes tuna.
* throughout the day: water when I feel like it; two apples; sometimes a
snack like crisps or a chocolate bar.
* in the evening: some more Coke Zero; fruit (right now I'm eating
grapes from my in-laws' garden).
* exercise: none, at least not what I can mention in public. :)
* vitamins: none.
* supplements: other than the Actimel, none.

It ought to be mentioned that I don't trust having extra vitamins or
supplements, and I think that my diet is balanced enough to do without.

> if anyone is interested i can list the supplements, food, exercise,
> habits, etc that make up my lifestyle.

Yes, I'd be interested to hear about that!

- Peter