Is there any new music that is really awesome?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 13 01:08:09 CEST 2008

To all of you great people who recommended those nice albums. I
really appreciate it.  :-)

I have found quite a bit of new music, and I'm putting it all on
a small external HD for taking with me when I'm going on vacation
next week. Yep, Switzerland, Lauterbrunnen, again (love it!), but
also Bern and Aarau (huge family barbecue - yeehaa!) and Zurich.
And I won't be bringing any work, so lots of time for listening
to music with a cool glass of good Swiss beer - or wine.

Olé!... err... Uuf Wiederluege mittenand!

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n
www.gertvansanten.nl