Is there any new music that is really awesome?

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 16:44:09 CEST 2008

M,

 Thanks, some interesting stuff there.

I've been thinking about this, so I thought to give a favlour of what I like
I'd list my favourite albums and singles

Top 5 albums ;-

Mirage - Klaus Schulze
Angel's Egg - Gong
Tangram - Tangerine Dream
Made in Median/Ole Ole - Rachid Taha
The Air is Fresher Underground - Freekbass
Berzerker - Gary Numan (ok that's 6, but I couldn't narrow it down any more)

Top 5 Singles ;-

Pinball cha cha - Yello (*ALWAYS* puts a smile on my face)
Twisted (6am warriors mix) - Twisted
What you waiting for? - Gwen Steffani
Get the party started - Pink
Firestarter - The Prodigy
P machinery - Propaganda (ok, again, 6 but it had to go in there)

So, that might help you understand what I like from music, but then again it
may not, it's a bit 'eclectic', sorry.

Paul
P.s. I nearly put in 'They're coming to take me away haha by Napoleon XIV'