Is there any new music that is really awesome?

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 01:09:47 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Just wondering... The only really great new album I have heard in
> recent years is the one by Trentemöller.
>
> What about everyone letting the bar know his top 3 of very recent
> albums (say 2005-2008)

I can't pick out three favourites so here comes some interesting music
in chronological order from 2005 and onwards (I've omitted NiN ;) )

Fisherspooner - Odyssey
Imogen Heap - Speak for yourself
Nine Horses - Snow borne sorrow
Vive La Fete - Grand Prix
Android Lust - Devour, Rise and take flight
I Am X - The Alternative
Shiny Toy Guns - We are pilots
Freezepop - Future Future Future Perfect
OneTwo - Instead
Simian Mobile Disco - Attack Decay Sustain Release
Soho Dolls - Ribbed music for the numb generation
Cut Copy - In ghost colours
The Ting Tings - We started nothing

/Micke