iphone opinon

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 00:15:20 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen schreef:

> Better cool than efficient! ;-)

Hah, you're just jealous. :)

I forgot to add, those five days on the battery are with Bluetooth on
24/7. I'm not sure about WLAN, although it does find it when I want to
browse the internet. Perhaps it switches it on just then.

The E71 is a slightly cooler version of mine, because it has GPS. On the
other hand, the screen is smaller and so is the keyboard. And that
keyboard isn't very big to begin with. Plus, Ctrl is no longer a
separate key, so cut-and-paste is going to be a bit of a bugger.

I miss the GPS, although I could add that in a separate little thingy
over bluetooth.

It's not an ideal phone; for one thing, it is s_l_o_w. Seriously so. 64
MB memory and a maximum of 2 GB on the micro-SD card is also not an
awful lot. But then again, it's a communicator, not a gadget phone. That
would be the N95, compared to which the battery life of the iPhone seems
like an eternity.

- Peter