iphone opinon

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 11 20:47:49 CEST 2008

I have to agree on the blackberry.  I have an older one, and I
honestly don't know how I ever got along at work without it.

I'd also like to add that the thing is indestructable.  I have
dropped, kicked, and stepped on mine and she never takes any serious
damage.  She has some scratches, but they make it look kinda cool.

When the bold comes out ill be due for an upgrade, and possibly a
change of providers.  My wife wants an iphone, so iguess ill get to
compare both first hand..

Tony