New track

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 11 19:36:23 CEST 2008

Hey Micke

> <http://hem.bredband.net/electro3/mam_desert_premix.mp3>

Ive listened to this prob a dozen times now since your post.  I keep trying
to put my finger on what it reminds me of, however, I realise that it does
not remind me of anything in particular, rather, it reminds me of that great
post-punk electronic European era. I say 'euro' as the euro stuff was always
a bit darker than the UK scene (not that Im an expert, just going on what I
was exposed to).

But anyway, really great track and right up my alley.  I love the vocals -
there is something really captivating about non native English speaking
vocals in this sort of music; they really add to the darkness, I guess..

Good stuff.  Very jealous that you can do this in one day!  I must be the
slowest person in the Bar..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"