eee pc 901...

Rolf van Slooten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 9 12:54:08 CEST 2008

Gert you are the ultimate gadget freak! :-)
Didn't you just receive the iphone? :-) but the eee pc 901 is also a very
cool gadget, maybe I have to buy it for my girlfriend :-)

Your live performance setup is getting smaller and smaller! I'm now waiting
for a good telephone with a build in 3000 ansi lumen beamer so my telephone
is the only thing I need on the stage...

:-)