eee pc 901...

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 9 03:15:36 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> ...got it!
> E 399. It's small, it's light, it's relatively fast, no hard
> drive (SSD), it works right out of the box and the battery -
> phew, it's working already for 3 hours, and it still says 3 hours
> to go - very cool!
> I am very happy with this machine :-)

My PII/450MHz/Win98 tower badly needs to be replaced.  Since I want to
dedicate my Dell Laptop to music, I need to get a laptop so I can leave
the Dell at home when I'm at the radio station.  I've decided that I
should replace the tower with a laptop.  Do you think the eee pc 901
will do?  It will be used for Adobe Audition for audio editing,
archiving my radio programs, website development, MySpace administration
(I administer nine accounts!), photo management for my websites.  I use
lots of tabs in Firefox and open lots of files and programs when I
prepare playlists for publication.  Dank je wel.

Groetjes,

Bill