Motu UltraLite-mk3

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 8 20:02:20 CEST 2008

Hey guys !
Now I got the money and I wanna buy the ultralight from Motu but it s not
the mk2 anymore but mk3 .
for me it s seems ok but ...still I m doubting ...

http://www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite-mk3/

I hope it's reliable as the MK2 ... knowing is a bit more expensive than the
mk2 ...
Do you think ( with your experiences ) that I should wait a bit before to
buy the Ultralight mk3 and check around if it s all ok ?
or do you think motu is really reliable anyway ...Can I go to buy it blindly
??

btw : I saw the same question on "sound and sound" forum ...

thank you in advance ...

--
Romain Gros
rXg