New track

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 8 18:00:45 CEST 2008

Gorman, Declan wrote:
> Hi Micke,
>   Another quality track!  I have to say that you are my favourite artist on this list. :o)

*blushing*

Thank you Declan! It's very fun doing music with Mathias. We always come
up with something that's better than our soloprojects.

Last night we started with some toying around with our combined new
gadgets (Cubase4, Evolver, Stratocaster, small Fender Tubeamp and Boss
RE20 Space Echo). Then after some sauna we got to business around 23.00,
then it just flowed out in a few hours.

The fun is that we have never failed to make a track when we have set up
to do one :)

/Micke