Two DS10 jams ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 7 18:55:28 CEST 2008

> OK, so Andy, Jay, what do I need to play with this thing? Some
> gameplayer? Where do I get the software?

buy a nintendo ds, and buy the korg ds10 cartridge.  or, buy a
nintendo ds, and a totally illegal but elite little card that allows
you to play ROM's (they are usually the same price as the ds10 cart,
oops!) ..

i got a black ds, and a supercard micro-SD (coz its got extra RAM
onboard too), even though the supercard is not as good as an R4 or
whatever .. http://supercard.cn/ .. the drag with supercards is that
you have to run a 'patcher' on the ROM before you can play it (not so
with R4), but the bonus is that its really more of a homebrew cart
anyway .. either way, 'tis not so difficult to load it up with about
1,000 pirated roms, yet find yourself only playing the good stuff and
that is homebrew these days too ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan