Two DS10 jams ..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 7 13:26:58 CEST 2008

To be totally clear. Each DS can run 6 channels. 2 are 'synth channels' with
a lot of options for RT tweak and the 4 other are drums. Drums are ALSO
synth (which is really nice, I didn't think it would) but they are less
tweakable at each step the pattern. Quite powerful. I just wished the song
mode wasn't so rubbish and that the filter sounded better. Apart from that
it's pretty much a perfect 10.