New songs from Romain

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 16:26:27 CEST 2008

Great work Romain!  I really enjoyed listening to all of the tracks.  My
favourite is track 4, I really like the vocal work. :-)

Regards,

Declan.

________________________________

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Romain Gros
Sent: 04 August 2008 14:47
To: Music-bar
Subject: New songs from Romain

Hello Music-barians!

As i said before   I was quite busy with some Fractales12-music-making
Yesterday I listened to the work of Kristian and this made me realized
that I should maybe show you guys what I done during all this time ...
It s not perfect as it should be ( as always for me  ) but what ever ...
All the songs where made under one concept : "Sighing"
If you guys want to hear them it will be very nice ...
Critics (in all kind) are welcome of course .
While waiting I wish you all a nice day or evening ...
Romain

You will find 8 songs (with no mastering):
Zipfile for all the songs:
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/rXg.zip

1:/Kind of intro : "Between two Mirrors" .
   Instruments:  acoustic Guitars and Voices + Sighs ...
   Daw:sonar
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/01_Fractales12_Between%202%20m
irrors.mp3

2:/Song with two different parts : First part is " Mr Freeze" Second
part is " Dr Space"
    Intruments: acoustic Guitar + voice + koassilator...
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/02_Fractales12_Mr%20Freeze_or_
the_captain_who_need_Dr_%20Space.mp3

3:/Electronic song with two part  :First part is " Mr Strange (your, I
am )", Second part is "I need one Sigh"
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/03_Fractales12_Mr%20strange.mp
3

4:/Calm song with two part: First part is "Fractal round", Second part
is "231 Fractals doors"
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices+acoustic Guitar.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/04_Fractales12_Space%20_231_fr
actal_door.mp3

5:/Dark Wave song with two part : First part is "I will find you ... (
Lonely I'm safe)", Second part is "I will find you ... (Dasein)"
"
    Instruments:Koassilator+Yamaha EX5+Voices+acoustic Guitar.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/05_Fractales12_Nohing_for_me%2
0_is%20alright_dasein2.mp3

6:/Slow song :"Heavy days in heavy week"
    Instruments:Udu+Voices+acoustic Guitar+synth.
    Daw:Logic
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/06_Fractales12_Heavy_in_heavy_
week.mp3

7:/This song "I went to the West"  is more or less a balad song ...
really 70s...
    Instruments:Hammond+Kaossilator+Voices.
    Daw:Logic
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/07_Fractales12_I%20went%20to%2
0the%20west%201a.mp3

8:/Last song  "Sighing for me is damn a good pain (Space in my brain...
)"
    Instruments:Telephone+Voices+Yamaha EX5.
    Daw:Sonar Cakewalk
http://silence.fractales12.com/ampfea/rXg/08_Fractales12_Signing_for_me_
it_s_damn_a_good_pain_2a.mp3

--