flickr and such

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 13:39:50 CEST 2008

Hi All,

     I'm sure this has been discussed a couple of times, but I need to
know your current POVs and opinions  -  which hopefully go deeper than
"xyz sucks" or "use xyz".

For quite some time I was planning to put some photos online running
my own gallery and organise them in albums etc.
I am or I rather was considering Zenphoto.
But I still didn't manage to find the time and/or set my priorities in
a way to get involved, getting my head around it, setting up a look I
like (!) and publish the photos on my site.

So ... how about using a public site like flickr (where I got an
account due to my long term Yahoo-membership)?

Serious thoughts are welcome!

   Thanks, Michael.

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at