Matrix

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 4 22:45:59 CEST 2008

Hey Michael

> BTW, this probably answers Paul's question as well:
> http://www.emulatorarchive.com/Synthesizers/SSM/ssm.html

Cool stuff..

I did not realise that the drum machines/Emulator II/Emax all had different
filters.  I thought they all shared very much the same basic architecture.

You still hear people stating that, say, the Emax can give you a very
SP/Emulator sound for a fraction of the cost/space. Indeed, I actually sold
my SP for a Emax (which has almost never been used outside of the first week
of getting it..)

Shame the article does not describe the sound characteristics..

Good stuff..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"