Emu Filters

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 4 21:50:04 CEST 2008

On Aug 4, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Michael Zacherl schreef:
>
>>     I'm looking at the Emu's output board and see 8x ssm2045.
>
> Over the past few days, a whole lot of four digit numbers have passed
> over this list. What exactly are they (OK, some kind of electronic
> component, I got that far) and what's the difference between all of
> them?

product codes for certain integrated circuits with certain features
and characteristics.
SSM = Solid State Micro Technology for Music
2045 = Music Voicing System

BTW, this probably answers Paul's question as well:
<http://www.emulatorarchive.com/Synthesizers/SSM/ssm.html>

   Michael.

--
hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at