New Track

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 2 19:32:02 CEST 2008

Hey

Like the others have said, there are some great sounds in there.. Really
great..

Personally, I did want to get more 'harder' and when the choir type sound
comes in (about half way), that always brings things down and mellows
things.

Also, the bass sound, whist very interesting, might need to be a bit tighter
- it sounds quite muddy on my crappy PC speakers (which could account for
it).

Obviously, all of the above is very much just personal preference. As a
track, it sounds finished and very pro. Great club track...

Ace!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"