gonna make some music...

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 2 14:15:55 CEST 2008

Peter Korsten schreef:

> And because most people won't have e-mail addresses in their phones, and
> aren't going to have them any time soon either.

I cannot back this up by facts, but from what I see and hear
around me, more and more people do have e-mail and internet on
their phones, and they certainly do synchronise their calendars
and stuff. With the iPhone, + MobileMe (I know, it's not perfect
yet) this works automatically through the internet, so you don't
have to be a geek to do that, and you can't forget it.
--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n