gonna make some music...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 1 23:55:08 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> People don't generally LUST after specific specs/features. What
> initially peaks the interest of your average male as far as a woman is
> concerned? Her typing skills? Or quality of design and user interface,
> especially when concerned with external objects interacting with its
> interface via physical means?

Well, it depends. Interestingly, in our little group of eight
programmers we have two women of just over 20. One of them is really
cute; the other one could be described as 'stunning'. Still, also
because my colleagues are all MCPs, I know little about their
programming skills, which is, in fact, more important (moreover because
I'm married and my wife doesn't take kindly to mine possibly showing
even a hypothetical interest in other women).

> ok for me it may be both :)

Yeah, but a phone is not a woman. If you put them in the same category,
that says a lot about you. :)

Though the interface of my E61i leaves somewhat to be desired (OK, so it
sucks), at least you can send MMSs with it. I mean, not being able to
send an MMS with a 2008 phone is nothing short of mind-boggling. And
don't say "I never send MMSs", because I do, especially since I don't
have to pay the subscription.

An MMS is basically just like an e-mail. No, it *is* an e-mail. So if
the iPhone can send e-mails, why in heaven's name can't it send MMS?

And yes, I want gadgets. In the market segment where your corporate
status is defined by the number of features on your phone, the somewhat
miserable amount of gadgets that the iPhone has is going to be a
hindrance. Not that there won't be throngs of people trying to pick one
up, but Apple's marketing supposed genius may be taking a bit of a
whacking here.

> and Peter you just broke the rule of speaking of the iPhone as purely
> "iPhone" As in: iPhone when for a walk in the park today, feeling
> randy iPhone pulled up a nude picture of David Hasselhoff in safari
> and started flashing young women in the park. iPhone loves The Hoff.

You, my friend, need professional help, and right this instant! Or is
that an iNstant?

- iPeter