what an ass, I have a serious gear issue...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 1 17:34:08 CEST 2008

Michael

Michael Zacherl wrote:
> That's just 81 VCAs ... ;-)
>
> Currently I'm discussing a filter matrix thing with Wom Wiltshire.
> For a 6 pole thing I'd need something between 12x12 and 16x16 of a
> matrix ...

Just thinking about the application again... Do you really need a full
matrix for a configurable filter bank? I think you might get away with
something simpler, e.g. just input/output gains and a bit of routing? I
could imagine that every output could have a simple 2 channel adder with
gain / inversion and an input selector.

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch