DSI

Paul Maddox EMAIL_HIDDEN
Wed Aug 27 07:21:08 CEST 2008

Guys,

 well, I didn't get the job. I can't say I'm surprised, their reason
was "due to the expenses and legalities of moving someone overseas". I
understand this, it was the same when I applied for a vacancy at Moog.
I'm sure that DSI will continue to grow, maybe in the future things
will be different.

 I guess I'll have to see if anything crops up in Europe in the
future, though I'm not holding my breath.

 On the plus side, it means I can finish Defender and publish the
schematics and code for others to build one. The panel arrived
yesterday and I did some soldering last night (I'd had enough of
computers last night and thoroughly enjoyed soldering wires to the
pots for the front panel).
 I also dug out my prototype Monowave, with the hope of resurecting it
at some point, which should be a challenge.

TTFN
Paul