More Logic Quesions

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 30 17:23:21 CEST 2008

On Apr 30, 2008, at 10:31 AM, paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:

> Ron,
>
>> i haven't tried this in 8 but in 7 all you had to do was drag the
>> channel strip in question to a new location.
>
> I thought that, but trying to drag a strip (left click and hold)
> results
> in highlighting multiple strips.

well it looks like the mixer is "adaptive", meaning it links to your
tracks in the arrange. So if you change the order of the tracks in
your arrange window it will change the order in the mixer. What you
can do Paul is go old school and open up the environment window select
mixer and do whatever you want with your strips in there.