I'm back !

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 29 10:56:05 CEST 2008

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net a ?crit :
> With a little bit of luck, you'll be all over the next batch of Ipecac
> releases (I read that Otto von Schirach just signed there)

It's actually strange because since the program is out there for grabs,
I have absolutely no idea who's using it at all. I get surprises like
that sometimes, it's quite nice.
> Hey that's cool. I really liked his tracks on Force Inc/Mille Plateaux, or
> with the PuppetMastaz

He's the bomb... his GP2x stuff he does under the name of toytone is
wicked and is sure to rock the crowd really bad. Plus he can carry a lot
of styles. A few examples:

as flex busterman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXN0UgkA330
as candie hank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op6Hlzxth3Y&feature=related
as Ec8or with gina d'orio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rPbGJ8y64
as A*Class with gina d'orio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLX8eiWk44A

> A topic which isn't discussed often around here unfortunately. I started
> (self)learning recently through wikipedia, after I got inspired to play again
> with algorithmic music by a talk about how pd was used to make the music in
> the game Spore. I could do with more reader-friendly references/books though.
> Most of the things I found are either too simple and stop at 3 chords songs
> and basic blues progressions, or way above my level jazz harmonies.

I'm still at the very very early stage... although I'm *cough* writing
music, I still have no grasp whatso ever of the theory behind it nor how
you play any instruments :)