BeatPad Firstlight....

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 25 16:22:22 CEST 2008

Martin Naef schreef:

> Definitely. I doubt I'd have taken Pascal with me if it meant travelling
> by plane.

It shouldn't be a problem when he's small. You just put him on a seat
and he sleeps. Jean-Luc was five months old when he first went on a
plane (and afterwards, a train). The only real issue is in case of a
crash or an emergency landing...

You get one of those things that turn your baby into a backpack, and off
you go.

OK, so you have to carry the pushchair and the baby bag and the other
bag and his toys and a towel and a dummy as well, but that's no
different from a train.

- Peter