Closed Headphones

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 24 08:44:29 CEST 2008

I have these :

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sennheiser-HD280-Pro-ClosedBack-Headphones?sku=242411

and these :

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sennheiser-HD215-Professional-Closed-Back-Headphones?sku=242418

The former I used in the studio and the latter ones I have used for dj sets.  I like both of them, and they're reasonably priced.

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>
To: shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:28:05 PM
Subject: Closed Headphones

Hey all

Can anyone recommend some cheap closed headphones?  Leah
uses my AKG K240s but they leak like crazy.

Btw, because they will be uses so infrequently, I can only
justify spending sub ?40.  Putting this into the Digital Village
site and you get about 5 pairs in this price range.  Obviously I could just
pick a pair but its always nice to go on someone?s recommendation..

#1 Requirement: as least leaky as possible!

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk