Wed 30th April - London

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 22 20:52:52 CEST 2008

Hey all

Me + Leah are going to a bar/club on Wednesday 30th April, based at London
Bridge.

http://www.shunt.co.uk/index.php

The website sucks but it's a really cool place.  It is kind of an arty hang
out and there is always lots of performing artists trying to be cool and
arty.  Its really friendly and everyone just talks to everyone.  You have
the most fun if you get involved but you don't have to.

We arrive at about 7 and leave by about 11 as it's a school night.

I make a point of going every so often and Leah is pretty much addicted. So,
if you cant make that date we will always be returning.  The next visit is
likely to be on a Thursday as Tony can't make Wednesdays.

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk