Happy birthday Dave!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 19 16:56:49 CEST 2008

On Friday 18 Apr 2008, Chris Strellis wrote:
> This rant hasn't been caused by any recent driving episode, just
> noticing the decline of skill and courtesy over the past 20 years I've
> been driving.
> Apologies for hi-jacking Dave's Happy Birthday thread!

No problems, it's the same around here.  The standard of people's driving
these days is SHIT!!!!!!!

Indicating is apparently optional, speed bumps are an opportunity to test out
the suspension on your SUV, and speed limits are evidently being converted
on-the-fly from the signs which everybody seems to think are written in
hexadecimal.

Don't even get me started on what cyclists are apparently for.

The majority of drivers suck - I can't even understand how half of them passed
their tests in the first place.  I mean, I only passed ten years ago, but I
remember having to actually, y'know... be able to drive.

Bring on the oil crash...  ;-)

~Dave