nice free stuff ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 19 15:40:40 CEST 2008

> Hehehe. I'm glad you're having fun :-)

yeah me too.  frankly i'm having a great time, musically, these
days.  its amazing how things have turned around since i left the fat
RE .. i guess its vienna, or maybe its the dirth of german ass.

> Wish I could be in the mountains, but I've got too much work to
> even take my bike and go to the local "mountain" (some 50 meters
> above sea level - hahaha) to enjoy the nice spring weather for an
> hour...

i wish i could come over to your place for the afternoon and hang
out, drink beer, and see what new toys you've bought!  :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan