Happy birthday Dave!

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 18 13:03:22 CEST 2008

Hi Jay

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> He's started on the solid foods, so things are about to change...
> Heh heh .. already on solid foods!  Wow, thats impressive!

With mommy's cooking skills, he was bound to enjoy some proper meals... ;-)

>> But
>> that doesn't mean he isn't still a sweet and very well behaved boy.

> LOL.  Right.  Flynn is sweet, and well behaved too, but that doesn't
> mean he doesn't "have an opinion, and a right to express it, about

Well, Pascal is quite good at expressing his opinion, but also realises
that it's perfectly sufficient to voice it just briefly for the parents
to notice, then goes on quietly and patiently until the need is served.
Well, most of the time, at least... Did I mention that all the other
moms are seriously envious? ;-)

Bye
Martin

--