Awesome techno / dubstep mix session

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 17 23:27:46 CEST 2008

For anyone interested in listening to a really good mix session that rides
straight down the line of dubstep-influenced-techno and
techno-influenced-dubstep (or maybe it's just all one and the same - there's
certainly no reason why not), check this out:

http://poundingtechno.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=160

(Download link is under the blurb.)

I don't even know how many times I've listened to this mix in the last couple
of weeks - suffice to say it's AWESOME!  I'm hoping my next live set will
head in this direction quite a lot, as I think the crossover of dubstep and
techno rhythms works really well.

Comes complete with CUE sheet for burning to CD with tracks too. :-)

Cheers,

~Dave