Happy birthday Dave!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 11 19:29:54 CEST 2008

On Thursday 10 Apr 2008, Peter Korsten wrote:
> Well... see the subject line. :)
> Happy birthday!
> - Peter

Hey everyone!

I'm very happy that you remembered and posted, even though I'm not around
these parts so much these days!  Thank you very much!!  :-D

Or is someone maintaining a music-bar-birthdays-calendar somewhere?  ;-)

Anyway, my head hurt a little bit this morning, as I had a small party at home
last night with my friends from Nottingham - was really nice!  :-D

Now, while I've got your attention, "Peanut" would like to say "hello" to
everyone too:  http://www.mu-sly.co.uk/peanut/

Cheers and beers,

~Dave