music-bar vienna.

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 11 17:04:12 CEST 2008

Hey, we're going to be in Vienna June 14th-17th for sure, during our 2-week visit to Germany.

Mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>
To: shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:30:26 AM
Subject: music-bar vienna.

so, i've finally been invited to participate in the organization of a
very large studio project .. 4 different rooms all set up and
configured for jamming, recording, and music making, in the
neighborhood of the votiv church here in vienna.  the plan as per
last year is in full activation: we have space.

stay tuned for more details, but the plan right now is to get the
studio space fully operational (again, its currently being used for
jams by local bands after a bit of a down period) and then launched
as an open artist space for vienna musicians to come and get their
creativity down.  i want to put in a full broadcast system for live
web performances, a local archive, and a front-door public area where
music can be obtained freely and easily by anyone who wants to bring
their mp3 players in for some file snarfing.

its going to be a great summer ..

{this means i am recovering the ampfea.org server and putting it all
back into 2.0 mode ,full operations.}

;
--
Jay Vaughan