Cleaning gear

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 11 17:01:35 CEST 2008

lucky you ! It s not coca cola !!...
Me i got a rule  don t drink( no liquid !!!!!) near  my music stuff cause
Long time ago i was playing some guitar with my  RP12 digitech and someone
from the party drop  Vodka on it (1/2 of the bottle: yeah the dude was drunk
... )... My digitech went drunk as well blinking from everywhere lol .,,,
but now i cleaned it and it works again ...
But alcohol drinks are better than coca-cola because coca cola is way to
much Acid! ...
And for later think about my rule ...;)
cheers..

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Gorman, Declan <declan_gorman at moduslink.com>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>  Recently a small amount of beer got spilled on my Faderfox LV1 which
> has resulted in some buttons being stuck.  I contacted the manufacturer
> who instructed me to use an alcohol based cleaner but I'm not sure what
> exactly to use.  Any ideas?
>
>  He also said that I could send it to him for cleaning if my attempts
> are unsuccessful so it's not a total loss.
>
> Regards,
>
> Declan.

Romain Gros
rXg