nice kaossilator video

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 3 03:00:51 CEST 2008

I'm playing with my new kaossilator. It's a fun little synth with some
surprisingly good sounds.
I was looking at the KP3 as well but it didn't have the immediacy and
fun factor as the KO-1.
I may look for the KP-mini for external processing.

On a side note, some of the effects on the KO reminds me alot of
http://illformed.org/blog/glitch/