$40 DIY Lemur

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 21:32:29 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 4:48 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> wow, jay. calm down. How big do you think this hive really is?

large.

> I doubt that the lemur for $2500 has sold to that many people outside
> of unis and Daft Punk.

look, if you're going to make technological prowess an issue of
expense, wealth, and esoteria, thats one thing.  sure, you're special
with all your toys, nobody else has, nobody else can afford, nobody
else has the luxury to spend 10 years learning.

but if you're going to try and make a nice little hack for as many
people to use as possible, thats another thing entirely.

that said, this is what we got up to on the weekend:  http://w1xer.de/
ass/performancer/

;
--