DSLR

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 15:46:53 CEST 2008

Hi Gert

Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash a perfectly ok lens. I just
>> find that you can get better value for money if you're prepared to
>> change lenses once in a while...
>
> If you start off with a 17-50, you can make most of your
> pictures. :-)

I'd say, that's about 2/3 of my pictures. Anything with people in them,
I quite like a somewhat longer reach. Say a 70-200mm F4, the new Sigma
50-150 F2.8 or the Canon 55-250 if money is an issue...

I kind of wished I could start all over again today - there's a much
better choice of lenses than when I started.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch