DSLR

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 12:17:42 CEST 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 9:57 AM, Martin Naef wrote:

> I just think it's a bad idea to invest into a DSLR, but then
> compromise
> on the lens. If budget is an issue, I'd rather get a cheaper body but
> spend the money on the optics.

Martin, I'm absolutely with you! That's the reason why I talk about
spending ?3000 and more.
It's not just the body for ?1700 which makes me reluctant.

When it comes to vacation a decent zoom lense might be a reasonable
compromise.
But then again, I wander around, see a great motive and then the lense
I dearly wanted to use is in the drawer at home.  :-/

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at