DSLR

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Apr 1 01:16:14 CEST 2008

On Mar 29, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> In conditions less than ideal the results are not that good,
>> sometimes even frustrating although trying hard.
>>

> Thats strange, because I'm finding my lumix to be more and more
> useful as I get used to it ..

Bear in mind that you got the earlier 5Mpx model.
My FZ7 has the similar small sensor size with 1/2.5" but with 6Mpx.
That means even higher density on the same area.

> I've gotten into doing a lot of the
> manual setup stuff myself and not relying on the auto-adjustments,
> though ..

what's your favourite and most used settings then?

> of course, Christinas camera collection puts my efforts to
> shame, though, so maybe I've just gotten more used to having a
> personalized approach to using my lumix.

Indeed, the D200 still is an impressive camera.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at