Question Logic8 / Macs

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 28 15:06:16 CEST 2007

George Leger III mentioned on the logic-users list that he has it
working on his old Powerbook G4. I guess you will get to the
machine's limits. I will try to install it on my 1Ghz  G4 and see
what happens, but I doN't have time right now...

Kai

On 27.Sep, 2007, at 17:56 , Gert van Santen wrote:

> install this on my ageing Alu Powerbook
> 1.5 GHz. Will it work on this machine?

canine_at_waf80_dot_de                            good night europe.
http://kainiggemann.de                           <your name here>
johanniterstrasse 17				  48145 Muenster