Logic Environments Help

Larry Pham EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 26 21:37:26 CEST 2007

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> On 26.Sep, 2007, at 18:36 , Tony Scharf wrote:
>

>> finding a logic user who is comfortable with the envirnoments is a
>> challenge.
>>

> Really? I think the environment is a great and powerful tool.
>
> Years back I read Len Sasso's Environment guide and that really got
> me started.
>
> Thing is, Larry, I have a hard time understanding what you are trying
> to do. Could you elaborate alittle more please?
>
> It sounds like you are trying to split things up by channel -- you
> need transformers or channel splitters. but I will tell you more if
> you can go into more detail on what you are trying to achieve...
>
> Kai

Hi Kai,

That's exactly what I am trying to do. I am trying to get each
instrument which are on separate midi channels on the MCV24 as
individual instrument objects.
I actually just bought the instant download tutorial from
http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicEnvironment  . And also some
advance environment modules from
https://askvideo.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=88&osCsid=fddcbf528ab8dba5fa17dc149c2b3401

So far everything makes sense :)