Groovy Maps

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 25 13:24:27 CEST 2007

Hi mohsen,

>Thanks Chris.

'ts OK I'm just a kiss ar$e ;)

BTW it's prompted me to check out more of your stuff I've downloaded and listen to it again.

Currently listening to Berlin Time which reminds me of 2000s era Tangerine Dream (hence the Berlin?) which is intended as a compliment.

Very clear and spacious production and I can hear your style in all of your tracks.  A simplicity and air with subtle little dancy textures here and there on a back bone of a solid beat that has enough variations to not make it boring or repetitive.

What gear do you use?

Class.

Cheers

Chris