RIP: Daniel Hansson

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 8 16:00:34 CEST 2007

a re-send, most of my email last week did not reach their goal :-/

De : "Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling!"
<lepetitmartien at 440network.com>
Date : 30 ao?t 2007 14:47:56 HAEC
? : shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Objet : R?p : RIP: Daniel Hansson

Le 27 ao?t 07 ? 21:43, Tony Scharf a ?crit :

> As seen on the electron website ( http://www.elektron.se/ ), Daniel
> Hansson, one of the founders of Elektron, died in a car accident on
> the weekend.
>
> so terribly sad.

Ooch :'(

Knew the from the Superbooth I was in in 2002, :'( I said, he was
cool when I translated (with a lot of mispelling) the Machinedrum
manual in French a little later.

Is it me or is it a specially BAD year for anyone around electronic
music? (getting paranoid (android))

Denis