help needed :-)

perry7 at mac.com EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 19 12:43:48 CEST 2007

i compare my mac to a bike with a 'terugtraprem' (kick back brake)
all other bikes have all kind of stuff on them and my grandpa used
to say "boy do not go for all these complex racing bikes, just go
for a bike with a 'terugtraprem'".

keep it simple. i fully understand however that guys like gert or
another
friend of ours frans use macs sparcely, just because windows behaves
better,
performs better, actually get the job done. while macs sometimes just
are
a pain in the ass. but i do not rely so heavily on the hardware and
system and application software and shit, so for me the mac is good
enough.

and i must say to only real trouble i experienced in the last years
since
the break through to unix is that my power cords failed. but yep they
are
crap. but reasonable crap for me.

On Sep 19, 2007, at 11:53 AM, The Dong wrote:

> Perry Winkel wrote:
>>> Wow, hang on a second, you mean it doesn't stand for 'Most Annoying
>>> Computer'? Damn.
>>
>> indeed Mac stands for 'more apple crap'
>
> MAC
>
> 'May Actually Collapse' IN-TO-SHit.
> 'Mainly Accrued Credit'
> 'Most Assume Compatibility'
> 'My Aunties Calculator' (my ace cutey)
> 'Mighty Ass Computer'
> 'My Anal Contraption'
>
> An Apple Mac sounds like the posh desert course down at your local
> evil
> clown restaurant.
> I type restaurant, but really mean overly fat, dead cow mixed with
> sawdust and water house. Cardboard crisps anyone?
>
> 'We're not fat, we're Mac'nourished' ;)

met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel
www.perry7.nl