help needed :-)

perry7 at mac.com EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 22:33:23 CEST 2007

hi guys,

being the sorry guy with the mac, i have a problem

i lent a usb-stick to my good friend dirk, he gave
it back to me with all this win-stuff on it, exe's
and shit. i deleted this and then found out 80%
of the storage was missing. ah well i thought: lets
erase it using apple's diskutility. i worked fine
but now i have a usb stick that only works on a mac!

so please could you all move over from your pc's and
start buying macs massively? please? i do not want to
think about these kind of problems. the world would be
sooo much easier if everyone was as stupid as me and
everyone would buy a mac. then they would come much
cheaper i promiss. i will even write viruses for it
if that is the problem.

but for real: how do grown up people with thinking stuff
in their heads reformat a usb stick?

--
met vriendelijke groeten
perry winkel