With the demise of Rap what is the next big thing.....

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 18 13:16:39 CEST 2007

I predict a slow resurgence of throw away classical music and the first
30 hour long prog rock track sold in digital format online only in a
special twelve part release stretched over the year of our lord, 2008.

Roughly coinciding with the Great war on war launched by Steven Seagull
(no spelling error), GW Bushes sudden replacement after an accident with
a Mexican sandwich and a brutal roundhouse kick.

Ok.
My real answer is more of the same, man ;)